Safely share experiences in a neighborhood where you can belong.
Assisted Living offers a bridge between independent living and nursing care. This specially designed, active neighborhood allows fun and friendships to blossom while providing assistance with all activities of daily living. Each unit features a full kitchen and a large bathroom with safety features specially designed to promote independence. Each resident is given a pendant for service at the touch of a button.
- Choice of studio or one-bedroom with full kitchen
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing)
- Medical monitoring by a licensed nurse
- Three delicious meals a day
- Private dining room for your personal events
- Spaces for hosting family gatherings
- Weekly laundry of bath and bed linens
- Activity, wellness and social programs
- Social, recreational, cultural and religious activities
- Security on duty evenings, nights and weekends
- Licensed nurses on site
- 24-hour personal emergency call system
- All utilities included except cable TV and phone
- Individual climate controls for heating and air conditioning
- Wireless internet throughout the campus
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and vertical blinds
- Bathroom equipped with special safety aides
- Weekly housekeeping
- Daily trash removal
- Weekly laundry of personal items and linens
- Movie theatre
- Chauffeured transportation to shopping, medical appointments and entertainment (fixed route schedule)
- Beautiful Chapel for Mass and non-denominational services
- Landscaped terrace with barbecue grill
- Walking trails and pond with pavilion
SEE FOR YOURSELF. TAKE A TOUR!
We’d love to show you around! Our locations have all the comforts of home – with space for shared worship and amenities to assist and encourage independence, wellness, and safety. Come see why The Village of St. Edward is a place to belong.