Why work at The Village of St. Edward?
We offer excellent opportunities for those who are looking for a fulfilling career. Join a community of mutual acceptance and caring — become part of The Village of St. Edward family.
Compensation and Benefits
The Village of St. Edward offers generous full-time benefits including health insurance, pension, life insurance, and paid time off. Part-time employees are also offered paid time off and may have the option to purchase health insurance.
To become part of our dedicated team of professionals, please apply:
In Person: 3131 Smith Road, Fairlawn, Ohio 44333
Via online form: Online Form
When applying, please indicate the position you are interested in.
The Village of St. Edward is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IT Help Desk
- Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Information Systems
- Must have a professional and mature attitude with the ability to prioritize job duties and handle stressful situations
- Experience in end-user support, computer operations, systems administration, and basic network troubleshooting. Should have knowledge of the following: Windows client and server operations, Microsoft Office 2010/2013 applications, desktop and laptop hardware installation, troubleshooting both hardware and software issues, and support of Active Directory, MS, Exchange, mobile devices, and WSUS
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- Possess the necessary dexterity to operate office equipment, calculators, computers, etc.
- Possess the ability to bend, stoop, and reach at different angles.
- Possess the ability to walk, sit, and stand intermittently during the day
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs independently and over 35 pounds with assistance
STNA - Afternoon Shift (Nursing Center)
LPN - Afternoon Shift (Nursing Center)
STNA - Afternoon Shift (Assisted Living)
None available at this time.